· Programs for SC/ST/OBC & Minorities
· Grievance Redressal & Suggestion Box
DAV PG College has started remedial coaching for the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Minority categories, who need remedial coaching to come up to the level necessary for pursuing higher studies efficiently and to reduce their failure and drop-out rate. This program has been started since 2010-11 with the financial support of UGC. Under this program, special classes, outside the regular timetable, are conducted. Students of Other Backward Classes and General candidates may also be allowed to avail the benefit of such coaching classes. However, a nominal fee may be charged from the general candidates and 100 students must belong to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Minorities categories.
· College has established separate office for the remedial coaching. A photocopier, laptop, printer, furniture, separate book-shelve in library are available.
· In session 2010-2011 remedial coaching was conducted in the subjects of Commerce, Economics, Sanskrit, English, AIHC & Arch., Psychology, Political Science, and Hindi.
· More than 150 students benefited by remedial classes.
Coordinator of the Program:
Dr. Rakesh Ram,
Assistant Professor, Hindi
Grievance Redressal & Suggestion Box:
College has a grievance Redresssal cell it redresses grievances of faculty, Staff and Students through its committee members from time to time